Partly Cloudy is the show where you’ll learn how to build a Xamarin.Forms app from scratch all the way through deploying it to the App Stores! Along the way you’ll see some Azure goodness sprinkled in to make a fully enabled real-world mobile app.
Data is important to almost every mobile app. Nah – I’m going to say data is important to every mobile app. And in this episode of Partly Cloudy you’ll learn how to easily save data to Azure Cosmos DB using App Center. This way our user’s favorite news categories will be available to them on any device they log in with!
- Find out what App Center Data can all do
- Instructions to setup an Azure Cosmos DB instance
- The features of Azure Cosmos DB
- Learn how to hook up Azure Cosmos DB to App Center
- Find out about the best way to handle CollectionView tap events (so you can add those check boxes to the category page!)
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter
#XamarinForms #Xamarin #Azure #iOS #Android #AzureFunctions #AzureCognitiveServices #AppCenter #AzureCosmosDB
Ctrl + S (App Center Data) | Partly Cloudy
Source: MSDN Channel 9