DocFX is an open source, static site generator that can produce documentation from source code as well as Markdown files.
In this episode, Den Delimarsky comes on to show us how to get started with using DocFx to create our down documentation.
- [00:49] – What does the Microsoft Docs team work on?
- [01:44] – What does DocFX do?
- [03:11] – Where to get started?
- [04:08] – Creating a new DocFx project with the CLI
- [12:42] – What are some other uses for DocFx?
Intro to DocFX | On .NET
Source: MSDN Channel 9