Software testing is an area where F# really shines. In this episode, Phillip Carter shows us how to quickly get started with F# testing using tools like Ionide, XUnit, and FSCheck.
- [01:20] – Overview
- [02:39] – What do you need to install?
- [03:26] – Getting started with Visual Studio 2019
- [06:31] – Getting setup with Visual Studio Code and Ionide
- [09:17] – Writing basic tests
- [13:17] – Property based testing
- [21:39] – Inspecting the project file and template
Writing tests with F# | On .NET
Source: MSDN Channel 9